AN EASY SNACK FOR TEACHERS
Teaching is hard enough let alone having to be a great chef too! I don’t know about you but I love simple cooking and any kind of time-saving tools for teachers, whether that’s inside the classroom or at home. Three, maybe four ingredients and I’m a happy teacher in the kitchen.
This recipe, Banana Oatmeal Cookies from Dannie, has all the healthy goodies included with a dash of naughty (choc chips) Below is the recipe for this yummy breakfast, mid-morning or late afternoon snack:
- Ripened bananas (overripe is okay too)
- Raisins or walnuts, etc
- Rolled oats
- Add all of the ingredients into a bowl. Use your hands instead of a mixer for better results. Squish and mesh the ingredients together.
- Create round, but flattened, circles with the dough mixture.
- Prepare your baking sheet with foil or baking paper. Spray the sheet with an oil of your choice, such as olive, coconut etc. Arrange cookies onto the sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Once ready, bake your cookies for 15-20 minutes.
Leftover dough can be used in the microwave as well! Microwave for 30 seconds to a minute for fast and easy cookies!
Here is the link to the video if it’s easier to watch.
Remember, if you are feeling overwhelmed with planning, you’re spending too much time on school work and not enough at home with your family, your leisure time is non-existent…we give you all this free-time back by planning, preparing and creating teaching resources that have been developed by classroom teachers who have over 40 years’ experience teaching children in the classroom.
Sign-up free for a whole week FREE sample of the 10 Quick Questions a Day program, which gives you 5 literacy and 5 numeracy questions every single day for 40 weeks to have all your revision needs covered and most importantly, peace of mind knowing the fundamental basics are consistently and constantly being revised.
Sign-up FREE to the Lizard Learning Club to instantly download a free bundle of teaching resources to use in the classroom immediately.
Visit our online shop for all your time saving, teaching resources.
Please like, share and comment as we always love to hear your thoughts and feedback.