YOU CAN FIND US AT EVERY TURN!
Check out the list of our ever growing distributors!!
Term 1 & 2 has been crazy for me! I can’t believe only a few short years ago I would have been writing report cards at this time of year. Instead I’m writing purchase orders and emails to distributors!
It’s a whole new world in business as an author and owner of a publishing company (I still pinch myself) yet one that thrills me and gives me the opportunity to jump out of bed every day wondering what the day will bring.
What teacher will I help today? What home schooler will I guide to assist their child? When what you do is a passion and it’s in your blood, you’ll never work a day in your life.
So where can you find us?? Term 3 is that pivotal term where you know where your kids are at and it’s the term where the magic in your teaching happens. If you need a consistent daily approach in delivering literacy and numeracy you can find us wherever you turn.
Our popular programs that will make that difference you need PLUS cut out half your weekly planning are listed below:
- 10 Quick Questions a Day Survival Guide especially for relief teachers! 5 literacy and 5 numeracy questions across all year levels from 1-6. Never be worried again when that phone rings at 6am. You have enough content to kick-start your day and look like a seasoned teacher who has taught that year level for years.
- 10 Quick Questions a Day program for a consistent daily approach to teaching and revising literacy and numeracy.
- Bootcamp: Punctuation and Spelling. A 6 week fun bootcamp style format that will have kids exercising and laughing on every page.
- Colouring and Puzzle Books for Years 1-6. A fantastic fast finisher activity that provides hours of fun as kids enjoy these brain busters to challenge their thinking.
- PREP / EARLY YEARS Colouring and Puzzle Book. Your little ones will love working through these fabulous and enjoyable pre-literacy and pre-numeracy activities. With an appealing layout for instant engagement that fosters independent learning in the early years.
All workbooks and blackline masters for teachers, homeschoolers, relief teachers and parents are available at these educational bookstores.
Remember, if you’re feeling overwhelmed with planning, you’re spending too much time on school work and not enough at home with your family, your leisure time is non-existent…we give you all this free-time back by planning, preparing and creating teaching resources that have been developed by classroom teachers who have over 40 years’ experience teaching children in the classroom.
Sign-up free for a whole week FREE sample of the 10 Quick Questions a Day program, as seen on channel 9’s TODAY SHOW, which gives you 5 literacy and 5 numeracy questions every single day for 40 weeks to have all your revision needs covered and most importantly, peace of mind knowing the fundamental basics are consistently and constantly being revised.
You can also use the 10 Quick Questions a Day interactively with your class for free at our YouTube Channel.
Sign-up FREE to the Lizard Learning Club. We provide free teaching resources to your email inbox regularly. These resources include literacy, numeracy, games, special day’s activities, posters, handwriting fun and much more.
Please like, share and comment as we always love to hear your thoughts and feedback.
10 QUICK QUESTIONS A DAY – https://www.lizardlearning.com
TODAY SHOW – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo5oTlPD9rQ
LIZARD LEARNING CLUB – https://www.lizardlearning.com/free-resources/
LIZARD LEARNING YOUTUBE CHANNEL – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSC-P0U4nGNmsmud1K6JQzA