This recipe, Banana Oatmeal Cookies from Dannie, has all the healthy goodies included with a dash of naughty (choc chips) Below is the recipe for this yummy breakfast, mid-morning or late afternoon snack:
- Ripened bananas (overripe is okay too)
- Raisins or walnuts, etc
- Rolled oats
- Add all of the ingredients into a bowl. Use your hands instead of a mixer for better results. Squish and mesh the ingredients together.
- Create round, but flattened, circles with the dough mixture.
- Prepare your baking sheet with foil or baking paper. Spray the sheet with an oil of your choice, such as olive, coconut etc. Arrange cookies onto the sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Once ready, bake your cookies for 15-20 minutes.
Leftover dough can be used in the microwave as well! Microwave for 30 seconds to a minute for fast and easy cookies!
Here is the link to the video if it’s easier to watch.