Lizard Learning Online Store Subscription Licence Agreement: 10 Quick Questions a Day
I agree that by purchasing a Lizard Learning Subscription Licence I am bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- The type of Subscription Licence purchased is stated on the Tax Invoice from the Lizard Learning Online Store. The Licence Options are:
(a) Home Individual Licence: 1-6 Students only
(b) Teacher Classroom Licence: 7-30 Students only
(c) School Licence: 31+ Students
- The contact name on the Lizard Learning Online Store Tax Invoice must be an authorised representative of the School if purchasing a School Licence. If you are an educational employee or parent purchasing from your own personal expense you are the authorised representative.
- The number of students stated on the Tax Invoice from the Lizard Learning Online Store is the total number of students that are authorised to use this resource under this Licence.
- Any materials acquired through this Subscription Licence are for the exclusive use of only those students.
- It is the school/teacher or parent’s responsibility to ensure that any electronic files or printed copies are only used by students from their school/class or home.
- For School Licence’s it is the school’s responsibility to ensure their teachers understand and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Under these Terms and Conditions, in accordance with the Copyright Act 1968 (Part VB), neither the school nor any teachers within the school or individuals are authorised to:
(a) Store or post files or links to these files in publicly available or non-secure electronic environments.
(b) Share, sell or hire out the electronic files or copies of the electronic files or printed copies of any
electronic files with a third party (individual or school).
(c) Alter, edit or reformat any of the files.
- This Subscription Licence is valid for 12 months from date of purchase. Any saved or printed materials from Lizard Learning Online Store may only be used during the purchased year as stated on the Tax Invoice.
- At the end of the current Subscription Licence period your Licence will automatically renew for a subscription period of 12 months unless you provide Lizard Learning with email notice (sent to firstname.lastname@example.org) of your intent not to renew your Subscription at least thirty (30) days prior to the end of the then-current subscription period. To view the specific details of subscription including pricing login to your account on the Lizard Learning website and click the Account page or contact us at email@example.com.
- Lizard Learning reserves the right to increase prices at any time.
- Any saved or printed materials from Lizard Learning Online Store must be destroyed or returned to Lizard Learning once this period has expired if the licence has not been renewed.
- Lizard Learning reserves the right to terminate access, without refund, should this Agreement be violated by the school or any teachers within the school or individuals.
- Once links are redeemed, payments are not refunded.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, I may be contacted regarding the use and availability of the service.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, I acknowledge I have authority on behalf of the school to execute the Agreement.
- The term “teacher” includes all teacher aides, support and admin staff, curriculum officers and any other person employed to facilitate the education of students enrolled at the school.
- Lizard Learning assumes no responsibility for the manner or method of delivery of any licenced product. All materials are current as at time of publication only.
Lizard Learning Pty Ltd ABN 13 158 235 333 | GPO BOX 1941 BRISBANE QLD 4001