- 5 Activities that can be used repeatedly
- Supplied in PDF – Easy to print out
- Tax deductible
This fun Christmas pack contains 5 literacy based games:
1. Christmas Match the Synonyms – Players take turns to cover matching synonyms around the board.
2. Christmas Word Maker – Roll the die to move around the board to create words using letter groups from the Christmas stockings. The winner creates the most words.
3. Christmas Alphabet Cover-Up – Move around this Alphabet board and nominate Christmas related vocabulary. The winner covers the last possible letter on the board.
4. Sing That Christmas Song – Roll the die to move around the playing board. When a player lands on the name of a Christmas song they must sing the first 2 lines of the song. To win a player must have sung 7 Christmas songs correctly.
5. The Christmas Question Game – Choose a Christmas character, move around the playing board and when a player lands on a question mark they read out loud the question and if they correctly answer the question get to keep the question card. Players must collect the most question cards to win.
Year level: All year levels
Subject Areas: Literacy, Christmas Activities
• 5 ACTIVITIES THAT CAN BE USED REPEATEDLY
Remember – keep your receipt and the resource is paid for you!
Download this resource plus hundreds more with a Lizard Learning Club PLUS Membership.
This is a digital downloadable product. Once you have completed your purchase you will be sent two emails. One will contain the link to download your pdf purchase and other from Paypal.