- 5 Activities that can be used repeatedly
- Supplied in PDF – Easy to print out
- Tax deductible
This fun Christmas pack contains 5 numeracy based games:
1. Christmas Odds and Evens – Roll the die, find their total, decide if odd or even and then move to the next odd or even number on the playing board. First to roll an odd total to reach 99 is the winner.
2. Christmas Subtraction Cover-Up – Cover numbers on the board that represent subtraction facts.
3. Christmas Roll, Add and Multiply – Roll the dice, add and then multiply the total by 5 and cover your final answer.
4. Encircle the Christmas Elves – Roll dice and either add or subtract to cover one number on playing board. Use strategy to be the player to cover the last number to encircle the last Christmas elf.
5. Christmas Add to 12 – Roll die, then create an addition fact using die number and 1 or 2 other numbers to total 12. Cover all 2 or 3 numbers on playing board of you 'Add to 12' fact.
Year level: All year levels
Subject Areas: Numeracy, Christmas Activities
• 5 ACTIVITIES THAT CAN BE USED REPEATEDLY
Remember – keep your receipt and the resource is paid for you!
Download this resource plus hundreds more with a Lizard Learning Club PLUS Membership.
This is a digital downloadable product. Once you have completed your purchase you will be sent two emails. One will contain the link to download your pdf purchase and other from Paypal.