10 Quick Questions a Day
Covers 40 weeks of literacy and numeracy curriculum content (over 12 000 questions) for Years 1-6 in one easy to use daily format that doesn’t require any planning or preparation for teachers or parents. Our most popular resource used by thousands of teachers in Australian classrooms daily.
PERFECT FOR NAPLAN PREPARATION TOO!
The 10 Quick Questions A Day program has been designed to develop the fundamental and ongoing understanding of grammar, spelling, sentence structure, punctuation and writing as well as number sense, time, measurement, space, chance and data, problem solving and mathematical thinking, in one clear and fun format, that is very teacher, parent and child-friendly.
Designed to provide a concise and unique resource for all classroom teachers, parents and homeschool families. The 10 Quick Questions A Day program has been formulated around the current Australian primary school curriculum and is a must-have resource for literacy and numeracy teaching.
* Adaptable to ANY teaching style, classroom or homeschool daily program – daily brain warm-ups, the must have constant revision tool, homework program – you will never have to slave away on your weekends again completing homework sheets, fast finishers worksheets or daily brain warm-up questions and lessons.
- Excellent for home-schooling. The curriculum work has been done for you.
- Ideal for parents. Great for any parents who are interested in helping their child succeed in the primary school years. Work with your child daily on the concepts that is being taught in the classroom.
- Each set of questions follow the same format. Questions 1-5 are literacy based and questions 6-10 are numeracy.
- A very comprehensive learning tool to establish those fundamental curriculum concepts that are a must for students.
- The numbered system provides the best tool for differentiation. Students can be given the odd numbers to complete one day, even numbers the next. Struggling learners still cover all curriculum concepts by the end of the week, without the stress.
- Each day, questions are repeated with slight changes so younger children can become familiar with terms or ways of working and build their understanding of individual concepts.
- Where appropriate, questions have a definition. This builds an understanding of appropriate literacy and numeracy language. These definitions are continually repeated throughout the book to reinforce key concepts and consolidate learning.
- Developed by dedicated, passionate, enthusiastic and fun classroom teachers.
- Graphics are based on children’s interest and engage curiosity when using their student workbook.
- Includes Answers.
Bootcamp – Punctuation and Spelling Program – Perfect for daily punctuation and spelling practice. Our unique BOOTCAMP resource brings movement into learning with fun burpees and pushups to have students laughing as they learn. Over 360 questions. Easy to use delivering 2 questions a day over a week for revision and consistent teaching. All resources for Years 2 – 6. Includes Answers.
Colouring and Puzzle Pages – 15 minute filler and fast finisher colouring and brain teaser activities. Children will love working through these fabulous colouring and puzzle activities. With an appealing layout ready for instant engagement, each page is designed to provide absorbing enjoyment and satisfaction. Ideal as an additional educational alternative, as a bonus for fast finishers, whole class reward challenges or for just about any time your students need a brain workout. Includes Answers.
Early Years – Prep Colouring and Puzzle Pages
The complete resource to introduce pre-literacy and pre-numeracy skills to the little learner.
This is our complete resource to have brains and little fingers active with these fun and engaging pages. Includes activities supporting the Australian Curriculum; Spot the Difference, Beginning Sounds, Count and Colour, Symmetry Drawing, Handwriting, Matching and Sorting. Includes Answers.
Relief Teachers – Survival Guide – 10 Quick Questions a Day Relief Teachers DEMANDED this resource. One book provides the RELIEF TEACHER with their daily lesson planning. Never worry when the phone rings again at 6am. Always be confident with the curriculum in-your-pocket. Comes with answers and definitions at most questions. Never be caught out with the sub teacher nerves. You 10 questions to kick-start your teaching day. This resource alone, will have schools demanding your return again and again. Includes Answers.
All our ADDITIONAL RESOURCES supporting students in the classroom and at home. Activities include lesson ideas and worksheets in the subject and topic areas; Literacy, Numeracy, Early Childhood, Back to School, Growth Mindset, Motivational Posters, Stationery Organisers, Classroom/Home Learning setup materials, Special Day resources, Christmas cards, puzzles, colouring, coded worksheets, sequencing, puzzles, calendars, riddles, crosswords and game packs. Includes Answers. Resources are added regularly.
As a Lizard Learning Club PLUS Member you gain full unrestricted access to all published resources PLUS more additional resources:
- Full yearly access to the 10 Quick Questions a Day Program – 40 weeks of literacy and numeracy done-for-you curriculum planning. Includes Answers.
- Full yearly access to the Bootcamp: Punctuation & Spelling program – Over 360 questions for revision and consistent teaching. Includes Answers.
- Full yearly access to the Colouring and Puzzle pages – Ideal as an additional educational alternative, as a bonus for fast finishers, whole class reward challenges or for just about any time you require some brain workout activities. Includes Answers.
- Early Years – Prep Activity Book: Super fun and educational activities to engage any little learner. This complete resource introduces pre-literacy and pre-numeracy skills taught in the early years classroom.
- Plus ADDITIONAL RESOURCES including activities and lessons in these subject and topic areas:
– Early Childhood
– Back to School
– Growth Mindset
– Motivational Posters
– Stationery Organisers
– Classroom/Home Learning setup materials
– Special Days
– Christmas cards, puzzles, colouring, coded worksheets, sequencing, calendars, riddles, crosswords and game packs.
- Every page includes Answers.
- Resources are added regularly.
- No download limit
- Free Activities delivered to your inbox.
- 24/7 Access
- Unlimited access. No minimum subscription length.
12 months access. This is a yearly subscription. Membership is renewed annually.
Please note the Lizard Learning Club PLUS Membership includes the complete textbook series of resources we produce –10 Quick Questions A Day Program, Bootcamp: Punctuation and Spelling Program, Relief Teachers: 10 Quick Questions A Day – A Survival Guide, Colouring and Puzzle Books Years 1 – 6 and Early Years – Prep Colouring and Puzzle book (Pre-Literacy and Pre-Numeracy skills)
All these resources can also be purchased separately here >
Once you have purchased a Lizard Learning Club PLUS Membership you’ll see Lizard Learning Club PLUS appear in the top menu. Click here to view and download a host of quality teaching resources.
You will need to be logged in to view and download.