Your students are going to have so much FUN and make you look like the best teacher with this St. Patrick’s Day Activity Pack.
The coolest activities inside include both Numeracy, Literacy, SOSE, History and Creative activities:
- Find out about the symbols that surround St Patrick’s Day by Matching the picture symbols to the St. Paddy vocabulary
- Go GREEN and use creative skills to colour, construct and wear a St. Patrick’s Day headband on the day
- Learn with a smile and a jig to complete a cloze activity that will have your students engaged with historical facts about this special day
- Rainbow, shamrock and leprechaun are only some of the words they will search for in a fun find-a-word and also used in a challenging clueless crossword
- Increase their word smithing skills by finding words of three-letters or more using the words leprechaun or Saint Patrick.
- Your students will need to put on their detective hats and use all their code-breaking skills to discover an old Irish blessing. Can they crack the code?
Year Level: Year 1, 2 , 3, 4, 5, 6. An overall variety of activities and puzzles to suit any primary classroom.
Subjects: Literacy, Numeracy, Studies of Society and the Environment, History, Art
- 10 pages of resources
- Supplied in PDF – Easy to print out
- Tax deductible